A discreet healing environment
Touchstone Counseling's COVID-19 Update
Hello everyone! I am pleased to announce our new COVID-19 procedures as we begin seeing clients in our office again. These changes take effect May 18th, 2020. They will remain in place until further notice. Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
• Our lobby will be closed. Any support persons or family members must stay in their vehicle or come into the session with the client.
• We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until their appointment times as our waiting room is closed. Your therapist will step outside to your car to check your temp and ensure you sign a COVID-19 consent to treat prior to your session.
• Touchstone staff will maintain safe distancing.
• Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
• Hand sanitizer or soap that contains at least 60% alcohol will be available in the therapy rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
• We will schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in and out of the building.
• Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use. Alcohol swabs will be available for each client to use to clean the touch pad before use.
• Physical contact is not permitted.
• Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
• Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
We are so excited to begin seeing clients again!! If you are ready to schedule an in-office session or would like to change your telehealth session to an in-office session, please call us at 417-581-6911.
As of March 23rd, 2020, Touchstone Counseling front office staff and therapists will be working from home. Both office staff members, Hannah and Danielle, will have all calls forwarded to their personal phones to maintain operations. Hannah and Danielle will continue taking referrals, responding to emails, returning calls, and scheduling clients. All therapists will be conducting their sessions by phone or Telehealth. All co-payments or session payments can be made via PayPal or by calling in and paying over the phone.
March 2nd, 2020 update:
In an effort to combat against any contagious illness and to protect our elderly and immuno-compromised clients, we are excited to offer Telehealth and phone sessions to our clients. These are for clients who do not wish to be exposed to illness or clients who are ill. We ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms or illness, you request to reschedule your appointment or conduct a phone or Telehealth session.
Symptoms include, but are not limited to, cough, fever, runny nose, body aches, difficulty breathing, and/or sore throat. Phone and Telehealth sessions are available to those experiencing any of these symptoms. Please call 417-581-6911 or email email@example.com if you would like to take advantage of our Telehealth or phone options.
A message from the owner:
Dear Touchstone Clients,
Please be reassured that our Touchstone professional team is doing everything within our power to continue your counseling and life coaching sessions during this time of concern and uncertainty. With COVID-19's presence in our state and our local cities, we request that if you are experiencing symptoms including fever, cough, or shortness of breath that you do not come into the office for your scheduled appointment.
Touchstone is pleased to notify you that we have a HIPAA compliant and secure option using your computer or cellphone called, "Telehealth". This allows you to have your session in the comfort of your own home.
Please contact Hannah and Danielle in our business office if you prefer this method. We are happy to offer these options to you for your peace of mind.
Respectfully, Dr. Cindy Baker, LPC, NCC.